Junior Social Media Consultant
- Contract: Full-Time
- Level: Experienced
- Department: SEO
- GBP Salary: Dependent on experience
What we're looking for
Creare works within the digital marketing world as a company that is demystifying digital. ‘Our People Your Team’ is the trademark of our business and we have an exciting, unique role available within our creative team.
We are looking for an experienced Social Media Consultant who is passionate about results driven campaigns; someone who can produce engaging social content for a broad range of clients across a wide range social platforms; A self-starter with the ability to wear many hats.
We are looking for someone with a real passion for all things social, which they could showcase through how they make use of their own personal accounts, or any relevant commercial experience they have. They should have a real drive to understand how social media can be used as a key marketing tool for businesses.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and dynamic new team, so the ability to be proactive and apply the training for the role is essential. Being able to work with multiple clients is key as well as strong communication, both verbally and in written form.
- Deliver highly engaging social media content, including daily updates, for a range of clients both B2B & B2C across a variety of social media channels
- Community engagement, including moderation of comments & conversations (reputation management)
- Creation of visual content for social media channels this could include working with the Video or Content Marketing Teams
- Monthly reporting on performance of your clients’ social media channels against targets, and analysis to evolve the campaign
- Develop results-driven strategies that support the wider marketing campaign with particular focus on local, ecommerce, brand or national
- Ability to communicate the power of social in an inspiring way to clients but with a consultative approach; Everyone is a social media consultant these days curating their lives through social, so we pride ourselves in our expertise as this sets us apart!
What will your success be
- Demonstrating a high level of creativity and results-driven campaigns
- Being assertive with research & development to ensure your knowledge is cutting edge, keeping ahead of the industry
- Actively seeking ways to improve the delivery of campaigns, results or customer experience
- Being a real team player both within the social team & when interacting with other areas of the business
- Seeing clients delighted with the success of their social campaign or having a hungry never say die attitude to getting the results you know are possible
What you'll know
- Degree, HND or equivalent in social or marketing
- Strong copywriting experience & excellent written English and the ability to write engaging and inspiring copy
- Demonstrable interest in social media and track record delivering engaging social media content across a range of channels
- Minimum of 1 years commercial experience in an agency or in-house environment
- A natural creative ability to conceptualise engaging ideas through content or visuals
- Pro-active, self-driven individual with good organisation skills
- A confident communicator
- Understanding and experience of using social media management and analytics tools
Benefits of working at Creare
- Minimum 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Ability to buy additional holiday
- Free parking
- Opportunities to attend industry events
- Pension Scheme
- Christmas parties
- Charity fundraising activities
- Subsidised gym membership at Virgin Active