National Digital Account Manager
- Contract: Full-Time
- Level: Experienced
- Department: SEO
- GBP Salary: £18k - £25k D.O.E + Commission
What we're looking for
Creare works within the digital marketing world as a company that is demystifying digital. ‘Our People Your Team’ is the trademark of our business and we have an exciting, unique role available within our Digital Marketing team.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Account Manager who wants to be a leader within the Industry and our business; someone who wants to be hands on; an inspiration to others around them and a motivator of all things digital that has our customers’ interests at the forefront of everything they do.
Responsible for a portfolio of some of our key accounts – our Digital Account Manager will ensure we continue to deliver a cutting edge service for our customers. The role is a senior one within our Digital Marketing department, where we look for industry leading candidates with expertise across paid and organic search and social media marketing.
- To create the highest quality digital marketing strategies for our customers and to co-ordinate the implementation of these through our digital delivery teams.
- To be a confident and commercially astute thought leader with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- To take an active role in engaging with the wider industry and digital marketing community to ensure we’re consistently carrying out new research and development to improve our offering.
- To support our sales team with digital marketing proposals that match the needs of prospective customers and convey clear ROI stories.
- Ensuring that our digital strategies deliver the best possible performance for our customers – and therefore allow us to maintain an excellent rate of customer retention.
- Demonstrating continued enthusiasm and a proactive approach to problem solving and trouble shooting
- Clearly and concisely demonstrating and communicating your solutions both to the team internally and to our customers.
- Willingness to learn and adopt new techniques to allow us to deliver creative solutions within our digital team.
What you'll know
What You’ll Know
- Minimum of 1-year digital marketing experience – both strategic and hands on.
- Sound commercial awareness and the ability understand return on investment
- Pro-active, self-motivated individual with good organisational and time management skills
- Competency with relevant SEO tools and software, e.g. Screaming Frog, Buzzsumo – ideally analytics and adwords qualified.
- A confident communicator and keen ideas person
- This position is based in our Rugby head office so applicants must be UK based
Benefits of working at Creare
- Minimum 25 days holiday (rising to 28) plus bank holidays
- Ability to buy additional holiday
- Free parking
- Opportunities to attend industry events
- Pension Scheme
- Christmas parties
- Charity fundraising activities
- Subsidised gym membership at Virgin Active